Interviews. Insights. Analysis.
Subscribe to our newsletter on Substack
We cover emerging technologies and how they impact international cooperation, and we take a closer look at the regulatory processes and frameworks at multilateral organisations.
Our readers are diplomats, UN officials, academics, business leaders, and decision-makers in the areas of international relations, diplomacy, and technology in the US, UK, Europe and beyond.
We look forward to having you on-board, participating in our circles as an active member of this vibrant and engaged global community of diplomats, government leaders, and technology executives.
1 Year Subscription
1. Early access to exclusive content, videos and podcasts, with insights and analysis of current affairs topics.
2. Invitation to tech talks on the pressing issues of the day on multilateralism (virtual, via Zoom for now).
3. Participation in round-tables on the future of multilateralism, tech regulation, and digital diplomacy.
4. A monthly update, closed to members-only, video call to discuss trends with diplomats, academics, government, and tech leaders.
5. No distracting ads, a clutter free reading experience.
6. We don’t sell your information to ad exchanges.
And much more to come in the coming months.
Looking forward to meeting you in-person in future events, or virtually for now.
Editor in Chief, The UN Brief
We have select sponsorship opportunities with our events, digital properties, and newsletters.
We will be delighted to speak with you about the number of ways that you can support independent journalism.
For sponsorships in our site and our advertising kit please contact us via the form below. We will respond within 48 hours.
|Call the Editor in Chief|
|Speak to a Reporter|
We will respond within 72 hours
The UN Brief is a Member of Syndicom | Bern, Switzerland