The UN Brief is a digital-first news platform that provides analysis and insights on the digital transformation at the UN, its specialized agencies, and the European Commission.
We cover emerging technologies and how they impact international cooperation. Our readers are diplomats, business leaders, and decision-makers in the area of technology in the US, UK, Europe and beyond.
Our correspondents are based in New York, Vienna, Copenhagen, Bonn, The Hague, Brussels, and Geneva.
We also cover emerging technologies and how they impact international cooperation. We believe international cooperation matters. We believe in public service journalism. We support evidence-based policy. We believe in the power of technology to transform society, and to make all citizens prosper through equal access and opportunity.
We look forward to having you on board, participating in our circles as an active member of this vibrant and engaged global community of diplomats, government leaders, and technology executives.
Join today as a Founding Member by clicking below.
Founding Member 1 Year Subscription
Monthly Subscription Cancel Anytime
Subscribe to The UN Brief for exclusive interviews with UN officials, diplomats, business leaders and academics for insights in the digital transformation of multilateral organizations, and the emerging technologies that are impacting international cooperation.
1. Early access to exclusive content, videos and podcasts, with insights and analysis of current affairs topics.
2. Invitation to talks (virtual now) with the key players in the Foreign Policy and Emerging Technologies space.
3. Participation in round-tables and seminars on the future of multilateralism, with a focus on Peace and Security in cyberspace in 2020.
4. Access to our archives for academic and legal research.
5. A monthly update closed to members-only video call to discuss trends with diplomats, academics, government and tech leaders.
And much more to come in the coming months. Stay tuned.
Looking forward to meeting you in-person in future events or virtually for now.
Editor in Chief
The UN Brief
We have select sponsorship opportunities with our events and newsletters. We will be delighted to speak with you about the number of ways that you can support independent journalism.
For sponsorships in our site and our advertising kit please contact us via the form below. We will respond within 48 hours.
The UN Brief is a Member of Syndicom | Bern, Switzerland